Welcome to the web site of Tiffany Colegrave - Your Best Mortgage Option!
Tiffany Colegrave - Mortgage Consultant at your service! Located in Parksville, BC, we specialize in mortgages for Vancouver Island properties. That being said, I am happy to provide our best rates and service to clients across Canada with properties throughout the country.
My Philosophy: I believe that the right financing is based on your needs - not the bank. The financing process should help you to become a more knowledgeable homeowner, investor and borrower. I will spend the time necessary to help you feel empowered and confident with the financing decisions you make now and in the future. I will work hard to earn your loyalty for the life of your mortgage.
What Sets Me Apart
I am experienced! I have over 15 years of experience in financial services. My prior in-branch banking background gives me insight into the challenges my customers face when trying to obtain a mortgage at the bank. That is why my goal is to make the financing process a smooth, easy...even enjoyable experience!
We have more options! Your bank or credit union has one set of mortgage products and mortgage rates to offer. We have the mortgage products of over 40 mortgage lenders (see Lender List) available to us, and are not tied to any one lender. Some lenders are better at financing different situations than others, and we can help you find the lender with the best mortgage product and rate for you. See Mortgage Options and Mortgage Basics for descriptions of mortgage products.
We are paid by the lender! In most cases, residential mortgage brokers are paid by the lender where we place the mortgage, and not the client. My compensation is based on the size of the mortgage - not the mortgage rate, so you can feel comfortable knowing that I will work hard to get you the best rate.
We're a growing trend! In Canada, approximately 1 in 4 mortgage borrowers are using a broker, and almost 1 in 3 in BC. Mortgage brokers are not just for those with bumpy credit histories. Our clients include average families, professionals, first time buyers, self employed workers, vacation home buyers, rental home buyers, and clients from all backgrounds.
Our company is local and independent! Unlike many other mortgage companies, Select Mortgage is Canadian - based here in BC - and is not owned by a financial institution. Select Mortgage may be local, but produces substantial mortgage volume to allow us to access the very best and largest mortgage lenders - often with promotional rates not available to other brokers - something smaller mortgage companies can't always do.
We are Licensed Professionals! As a member of the Mortgage Brokers Association of BC, we have met academic requirements for licensing, and are governed by strict professional rules of conduct designed to ensure that the advice we give is impartial and meets the needs our clients. Licensing is not required of mortgage representatives in most traditional financial institutions.
Whether you're a first time home buyer, renewing an existing mortgage, refinancing, buying a rental property, or looking for ways to pay off your mortgage early, we will be able to help answer your mortgage questions. Here are just some scenarios where we can find you great mortgage solutions:
| First Time Buyers
|| Renewals and Equity Take Outs
| Construction Mortgages
|| Self Employment
| 95% and 100% Financing
|| Rental Properties
| Past Credit Problems
|| 25-40 year Amortizations
Even if you've already visited your bank about your mortgage needs, talk to us too for a no obligation quote.
Welcome to the web site of Tiffany Colegrave of Select Mortgage.
Please look around for useful mortgage information or feel free to contact us or apply today.
- Antibiotic scientist must push discovery to market
- A McMaster University scientist has discovered a compound that attacks a dangerous new class of superbugs, providing a gleam of scientific hope against the spectre of antibiotic resistance, but he now faces more work to capture the interest of a pharmaceutical company.
- Wed, 25 Jun 2014 13:00:00 EDT
- Unrefined oil exports approved by U.S. on limited basis
- The U.S. Commerce Department has quietly approved the first exports of unrefined American oil outside North America since the oil crisis of the 1970s, though the White House says it has not changed its rules banning exports.
- Wed, 25 Jun 2014 14:35:48 EDT
- U.S. economy shrinks most in 5 years in 1st quarter
- The U.S. economy shrinks at a steep annual rate of 2.9 per cent in the January-March quarter as a harsh winter contributes to the biggest contraction since the depths of the recession five years ago.
- Wed, 25 Jun 2014 10:19:32 EDT
- Ukraine to sign EU trade deal that could revive economy
- Ukraine will sign a sweeping economic and trade agreement with the European Union on Friday, finally completing a trade deal that plunged it into a revolution and ongoing conflict with its closest neighbour, Russia.
- Wed, 25 Jun 2014 12:28:07 EDT
- Jamie Oliver bringing his restaurant chain to Toronto
- British celebrity chef Jamie Oliver will be opening the first North American location of his restaurant chain Jamie's Italian in Toronto.
- Wed, 25 Jun 2014 11:48:26 EDT